Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Jaime Foxx Says Hotel Didn't Believe He Was Being Attacked

Jaime Foxx was attacked by a crazed fan in his hotel room earlier this month [click here for the story] and says the hotel was of no help. Jamie says, "I open the door and there's a guy with a beard and braids... He goes, 'Hey, I'm with Beyonce', and that's when I went, 'Hell, I know this nigga ain't hanging with no Beyonce!' So I'm like, 'You said what?' And he goes, 'I'm with Beyonce, Jamie, you gonna let me in? What's going on?' "He's trying to get in the door, I get him out the door, slam the door on the nigga, call the front desk, and the concierge, he's like, 'Whatsoever did you mean there's someone trying to get in your room?' I'm like, 'Motherfucker, call the authorities, this shit is going down! Call somebody!' "(But) he don't wanna come up there 'cause he's thinking it's some bull. So he don't come up, one of the cleaner dudes come up there. He (the stalker) gets spooked and runs downstairs. The next day I go to work, the dude comes back dressed as a delivery man. So he comes back in disguise, they let him back in again... We finally get the undercover cops... The dude comes back the last day, the third day... So this time the police chase him down the street, they catch the dude, they take the dude in and now he's in a mental hospital for a 60-day evaluation, so this motherfucker was crazy."
And speaking of Jaime, he says he's in talks to bring his character 'Ugly Wanda' from 'In Living Color' to the big screen.