Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Rick Ross Continues to Deny Prison Guard Claims

Rick Ross got on the radio in Phoenix and said, “Just keep the rumors coming. We gon’ keep the records coming, we gon’ keep the music coming. Like I said, I’m one of the realest sources of this real street music in this game. Straight out of Miami, straight out of M-I-Yayo. One of my closest homies was on America’s Most Wanted.”

“Don’t believe the hype" he continued, "In the game we in, it’s real competitive. Competitors have to do what they have to do to eat. We making the best music. Y’all seen the BET Awards, y’all saw the magazine. We the biggest in the game, we the best in the game. Just keeping it real. And anytime somebody can attack my character, like I said, you get nothing from the Boss. I don’t give haters the pleasure.“

Uhh, OK. Well, here's Rick's certificate for perfect attendance on the job, a link to his job application where, among other things, he signs an oath vowing to "shoot a prisoner trying to escape" and some more photoshops.