Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Javon Walker Says He Was Kidnapped

NFL All-Star Javon Walker, who was relieved of $100,000 in jewelry and $3000.00 in cash during a robbery that left him unconscious and lying in hotel driveway with a fractured eye socket, told TheDirty.com, “I was just back at my room [at the Bellagio] and at about 5:30 in the morning I got a knock at the door...
I opened it and 3 guys with guns were there. They cracked me in the head a few times, knocking me unconscious. They then robbed me of everything I had; my watch, money, everything! Somehow they got me to a car and dropped me off in the street. That’s what happened.”


Javon had spent the evening dousing Las Vegas club patrons with champagne the night of the robbery. Early reports claim Floyd Mayweather and his posse were in the club that night and was none to happy about being wet up with the bubbly, but his people were quick to deny he or his entourage had anything to do with the assault.