Friday, April 04, 2008

50 Cent Evicts Baby Mama


Yesterday 50 Cent asked a judge to evict his baby mama from his house and today it's done...

"I'm a winner. What can I say?" 50 said after a hearing in Suffolk County Housing Court, where Judge Stephen Hackeling OK'd his request to kick Shaniqua Tompkins and his son Marquise out of his Dix Hills mansion. Shaniqua, 32, said, "Any man who would evict his son out of his house is evil. He's an evil, disgruntled man." Well Shaniqua, maybe you shouldn't have had your new man staying at the crib, cause 50 said, "To have her living there with her boyfriend and several other people is inappropriate. She's in the house with people I'm not responsible to pay housing for. She doesn't want to work. She doesn't want to do anything. She had a sense of entitlement over me because she was around before I had success."

The judge gave Shaniqua until the end of the school year to get out.