Thursday, February 07, 2008

The Game Going To Jail

The Game pleaded not guilty to felony gun charges when they were filed against him back in September '07, but recently changed his mind about taking his case to trial and changed his plea to guilty, even though he insists he's still innocent. He tells Monsta magazine, "The crazy part about this is that I've had guns before in my life. But this time I didn't have a gun. "Because one person said I had a gun and coaxed his homies into saying that I had a gun, I'm in a predicament where I'm asking, 'Do I want to spend another million dollars to fight this trial, so who knows what jury's gonna come in and say I'm guilty? Or do I want to save my money, go sit down for four months and accept this felony they're trying to give me for no reason?''