Monday, October 01, 2007

Diddy Caught in Love Triangle with Sienna Miller


Is there no end to delusional bishes thinking they're Diddy's # 1 girl? Some chick just gave an interview to the Sunday Mirror claiming "I'm not just some girl, I'm his girl - and I'm ready to take things to the next level..."

Poor child. Lebanese-born Nai Bacha spilled the beans on what she calls Diddy's insatiable appetite for parties and marathon love-making sessions - and how he cheated on the mother of his twins before and after she gave birth. She also talks about the moment British actress Sienna Miller arrived on the scene and how she considers her, not Kim Porter, to be her love rival.

Nai, who met Diddy in Toronto while he was filming A Rasin In the Sun, says: "Sean knows how to take care of his lady. We had the most amazing sex ever. He loves baby oil all over his body. He's the most amazing sensual lover I've ever had." She says after their first lovemaking session at his Toronto mansion, they kept on meeting and the sex was more intense each time and that he always insisted she wore stiletto heels in the bedroom. Nai also claims that even when his girlfriend Kim gave birth to twin daughters D'Lila Star and Jesse James on December 21 it didn't stop him sneaking away to meet her. "He looked really tired," says Nai. "I stayed at his house for a few days and, yes, we made love every night.

When asked about Diddy's romance with Sienna Miller, Nai seethed: "The seat beside me was empty until Sienna showed up and Sean introduced us. I was very disturbed and upset by their behaviour. "Throughout the dinner he was fork-feeding Sienna from his plate. They were baby-talking each other, 'baby this and baby that'. "They were really flirty and I felt disrespected. It was obvious what was going on. You could see the body language. I just sat there and thought, 'How can this be happening?' What really shocked me was when Sienna said to Sean, 'Oh baby, are you getting all oiled-up and s**t?' "He was like, 'Oops'. I thought using baby oil was our little secret - but I guess not.

"Later, when I went to the bathroom, I heard Sean and Sienna having a row and he was saying, 'What's wrong with you? Why are you acting like that?' "I was upset, but I didn't want to cause any tension, so didn't say anything."