Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Shaquille O'Neal Files for Divorce

Shaq and Shaunie are getting a divorce, yeah, yeah. Old news in Internet circles, I mean a day might as well be a year. Anyway, Shaq filed his papers and say the marriage has been "irretrievably broken" and implies Shaunie been squirrling away money and property, but did you know Shaunie was married with a baby when she hooked up with Shaq? If my memory serves me correctly, Miss Shaunie was married to a deacon when Shaq came to their church for some reason or another, sparks few, Shaunie left the deacon and the rest is history. What I wanna know is, how come Shaq is the one to file? I mean Superhead devoted a whole chapter to Shaq in her book and on the groupie message boards Shaq is notorious for buying townhouses and cars, so why now and why was Shaq the one to file? I'mma be trolling the boards until I get the dirt and you know I'm gon tell it!