Monday, April 09, 2007

Crazed Fan Slaps Beyonce's Mother


Over the weekend, MediaTakeOut.com received a video of a man slapping Beyonce's mother, Tina Knowles, in the face...


The person who purportedly slapped Tina reached out to MediaTakeOut and asked to be interviewed. In a MediaTakeOut.com exclusive, the disturbed fan told them why they assaulted the 52 year old mother of two. The fan explained, "I was trying to get an autograph and Beyonce was going to give it to me. But then that [EXPLETIVE] Tina opened up her big trap." The deranged fan continued, "So I just reached out and slapped her in the mouth."And according to the fan, Beyonce got involved in the melee also. Tells the fan, "After I slapped [Tina], Beyonce tried to grab my hand, but I was too quick for her ... I just did what I had to do and kept it moving."And the brazen fan isn't sorry for their actions either. Explains the fan, "I used to like Beyonce and her family, but not any more. They're real shady anyway ... and [Tina]'s face looked like it deserved a good slap."