Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Busta Rhymes Assault Victim Speaks Out

Check out the black eye, busted lip, and head knot
courtesy of Busta Rhymes.
So this the kid Busta supposedly handed
a two piece last week. His name is Roberto LeBron
and according to him it went like this:
He and his friends were walking and he just happend to
spit at the same time Busta was driving down the street.
He admits his spit hit Busta's car.
Then he says Busta jumped out his Maybach and said
"Homie, did you just spit on my car?"
Then the kid says"I said, 'Sorry, I didn't mean to, "
"I said, 'We're big fans of yours.' And that's the last thing
I said. Then one of his people hit me in the face,
and I fell to the ground. While I was on the ground, Busta
was kicking me, and he kicked me in my face."
But that ain't all. Dude says Busta took his sneakers and tossed
them down the street!
So, not only is Busta not platinum after 9 weeks
on the charts, hell, he ain't even gold, but now he
bout to get sued!